FINALLY A HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN!

I, mira68, just registered at be2 and immediately received a message from pjotter5. He made such a good impression on me that I contacted him right away. 

After some emails and text messages, I decided to take the first big step and call him. My main reason for calling was that I wanted to ask him to post some more pictures but unfortunately he didn’t have any more. I suggested that he should take some more photos of himself but he said that it would be better to meet in person over a nice dinner . After talking for quite some time, we realized we had many things in common ; the fact that we both love exploring nature and taking nice long walks. We finally decided we would meet the following Sunday in a nice restaurant in the forest. When we talked to each other on Tuesday, we were so excited about meeting, we arranged to meet on Thursday! We couldn’t wait until Sunday! 

When we finally met each other, there was an immediate connection . We talked as if we had known each other for years. We resurrected our plans for a date in the forest on Sunday, but this time not just the two of us, but with my children too! He came over and stayed Saturday night so that we were all ready to go first thing Sunday morning. 

Meeting the children went extraordinary well. They accepted him right from the start as my boyfriend and he accepted them as if they were his own children. Being a divorcee, I thought this was so beautiful. This took place 4 weeks ago and I couldn’t be happier. 
As a result of the connection between all of us, we have decided to become a real family . Every day we are more in loveand grow fonder of each other, not only from my side and his side, but also from the children’s side.